I would like to say thank you to a few folks.
- Thanks to my family, Mama, David, Kelly, Lily, Nancy, and Wendy for their undying love and faith in me and my work.
- Thank you Bobbi for that pivotal conversation in 2006.
- To my girlfriends in Boise, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, and
the Silicon Valley, I continue to miss you all.
- Mama, Cynthia, and Sandra, I continue to look up to you all for your
- To my friends in England, France, and Germany, it has been way too
- To James Judd for believing in my work and letting me design his latest
- Special thanks to Tracey Kazimir-Cree for creating an amazing website and to Laurie Zuckerman for her awesome gift for photography and shrines. The photos look great!